DXF to DWG Converter - DXF to DWG format
AutoCAD DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format developed by Autodesk for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other programs. DXF was originally introduced in December 1982 as part of AutoCAD 1.0, and was intended to provide an exact representation of the data in the AutoCAD native file format, DWG (Drawing), for which Autodesk for many years did not publish specifications. Because of this, correct imports of DXF files have been difficult.
The DXF format have been very popular now, but sometimes, you still have to convert DXF to DWG to convert DWG to DXF. In this time, you may need a tool like DXF to DWG Converter to help you to do this. Also known as DWG DXF converter, this tool can convert DXF DWG as well as convert DXF PDF. With the using of this DXF to DWG Converter, you can not only convert DXF to the popular raster and vector format but also define the detail corresponding parameters as much as you like. All in one word, you can use this DXF to DWG converter to batch convert multiple files such as DWG DXF DWF into PDF, PLT(HPGL), SVG, EPS, CGM, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, WMF, PNG without the need of AutoCAD as well as merge multiple DWG, DXF, DWF files into a PDF file. Just to free download it and have a try.
Free Download Buy Now Only $99.95
How to convert DXF to DWG format
1. First, Free download and install the DXF to DWG Converter and run it.
2. Then, after running, you can click the "Batch Convert" on the top menu then choose the "DXF -> DWG" option to open the conversion window. As follow:
3. Click the "Add File" or "Add all drawing files of folder" button to add the DXF file or files you want to convert to DWG format.
4. You can use the default DWG output format or choose the output formats in the Target file format drop down list. as follow:
5. Click the "Browse" button at the right of the Target folder to select the destination for your converted files.
Note: You can check the "Keep sub-path structure" option to get the same output structure with the original files; you can also set the Same file option if your converted files and the original files are in the same folder.
6. After all the above settings, you can click the "Start" button at the right bottom to begin to convert DXF to DWG.